View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Make sure you press the large "OK" button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
For some reason I can't get my EZReader to connect to my computer's USB. I've tried two different ports, I've tried it with the power off and on, I've tried resetting it with the button in the back. Nothing works. It starts charging, but I don't get the "press Enter to connect" dialogue.

Any advice?
Dear Robo:

Shut off the device. Then plug one end of the USB cable into the computer and the other end into the Pocket PRO. Once that is done the device should come on automatically. After the warm-up screen it will prompt you:

"HINT: To connect press "OK" (the large black button). To charge battery press any other key"

Make sure you press the large black "OK" button and not one of the other buttons.

Always make sure you have a very full charge before trying to connect. Battery charge gauges are meant as a "guide" and are not always accurate until the gauge "learns" from the battery after a few full charges.

If this does not work, call Astak support at the toll-free number: 1-866-368-8788.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote