View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
Thanks again guys. I'm definitely looking into the DR1000 (though for some reason it seems like only the 1000S is for sale at the moment) but the Kindle 2.0 sexy has me searching for a way!

I converted the script using calibre. Anyone - Gideon? - willing to pop it into their Kindle and do a screencap? Hoping that somehow it was better at preserving the layout than was Amazon's email converstion...

TIA
TM
Here it is in 2 sizes. The larger is size 4 which I normally use for reading and the smaller is size 1. Your pdf was converted using MobiPocket Creator.

If you only want to load scripts for reading and can afford not to be picky about the formatting, you'll be fine. If you need proper formatting for any kind of breakdowns, you won't be happy (this coming from a Script Supervisor).

Last edited by daffy4u; 05-06-2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Images removed by request
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote