View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coops View Post
I'm getting a black t3 delivered to thailand from Spain - got it on ebay.

There's several that will ship internationally, and you could also try Amazon.co.uk or Sony Canada?

My prs-350 battery is losing charge a bit quick, so thought i'd get the latest Sony before/in case they stop producing them.

Marvin on an iPad mini is great, but the glare and backlight just doesn't compare to a good eink reader. And the extra 200gm weight to travel to work with is no problem, since i've ditched the laptop for an iPad...
Based on my experience you will love it.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote