View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #45
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So I am in a YA mood so any good YA Paranormals any one can recommend? I really want something original like the Elemental series. Not your standard Vampires/Werewolves/Witches kind of stuff.
I really enjoyed Grave Mercy by RL LaFevers. It's historical, romance is in it, but not a major plot point. Haven't read the second book yet (because stupid Kobo sells stupid non-downloadable books, humph!) but it's a character series, not a cliffhanger trilogy.

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay was another one I really really enjoyed. Very different from anything else I've read... I also read the second, Romeo Redeemed, but didn't like it nearly as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Also, Jennifer L. Armentrout's [aka J. Lynn] 'Lux' series is very different and I loved it. Book 4 is coming out this summer and it will be an auto buy for me.
I've only read the first one, but have the second and third in my TBR, another good one!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote