View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #61
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I absolutely care about covers. I'm very visual and a good cover can totally grab me and make me check out a book. I also tend to visually associate the cover with the book years down the road.

One thing I really hate is when publishers use a nice cover to sell the book, but a generic one in the actual book file. I know on some older ones it can occasionally be a question of artwork licenses from pre-ebook days (or so some pubs have said), but they also do it on brand new releases that they're charging me the same they do a pbook buyer so there's no excuse then.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote