View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #24493
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Come over to the window, my little darling,
I'd like to try to read your palm.
I used to think I was some kind of Gypsy boy
Before I let you take me home.

Now so long, Marianne, it's time that we began
To laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDj5T8-H2R8 )

Good morning, everyone! Friday, and a wonderful day for talking a walk! 15 degrees and sunny, and no chores to do! I don't mind at all. There is Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea in my cup, a little rice and a few Kalamata olives and prosciutto for flavor, and plans for another 10km walkabout.

Speaking of 'walkabout,' has anyone heard from SneakySnake lately? I had her e-mail addy once but don't know where I put it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote