View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #114
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post

I've been meaning to try those out. If you can find them in a used bookstore, you often have to pay top dollar for them. This way, I save money, and the author's estate is paid.
Some folks on the Amazon forums are reporting that some of these are actually bundles. I haven't had a chance to verify this myself - but if you bought a bunch you might want to take a look and get refunds if it works out...

From the Amazon threads:

"I thought I'd tell everyone that I just discovered that the first book in the series, Cherry Ames, Student Nurse, actually contains the first four books, Student Nurse, Senior Nurse, Army Nurse and Chief Nurse."

"I hadn't realised. It isn't easy to tell that there are 4 books included when viewing the book on the kindle. However when I tried viewing it on the PC, it was much clearer.

I also discovered that,

Cherry Ames, Flight Nurse: Bk. 5 contains books 5-8
(Flight Nurse: Book 5, Private Duty Nurse: Book 6, Veterans Nurse: Book 7, Visiting Nurse: Book 8), although Books 7 and 8 are in the wrong order, and the cover for Veteran's Nurse is missing.

Cherry Ames, Cruise Nurse contains books 9-12
(Cruise Nurse: Book 9, Boarding School Nurse: Book 10, Department School Nurse: Book 11, Camp Nurse: Book 12)

and

Cherry Ames, Companion Nurse contains books 17-20
(Companion Nurse: Book 17, Jungle Nurse: Book 18, The Mystery in the Doctor's Office: Book 19, Ski Nurse Mystery: Book 20)

Books 13-16 are only available individually
At Hilton Hospital: Book 13
Island Nurse: Book 14
Rural Nurse: Book 15
Staff Nurse: Book 16"
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote