View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #740
Jack Schmidling
Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
I am running cool Reader on a Nook N2A card. Love CR Read Aloud feature but have problems loading edited epubs.

I like knowing where the book ends before I get there so I remove the Gutenburg boilerplate at the end but CR will not accept these files after they have been modified.

There is no such problem with Mantano or other readers.

I am editing with Sigil.

Any ideas?

jack
Jack Schmidling is offline   Reply With Quote