View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #106
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
And for the Roboto modified, could you please make it a little smaller (so 12pt is 9 pt)? There is a wicked size jump on my Kobo Glo, and I'm hoping that shifting the size would help.
Yes, I could do that but it would be wise to start out with the original font and go from there, both in scaling and adding weight. That takes a bit of trial and to and fro and I don't want to pollute this thread with lots of trial zips. So I suggest you PM me and we can work it out one on one (and post the final result here, if wanted).
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote