View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #22
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlave View Post
If it's not too much trouble, when you do the EMMC root, could you post your procedure? (BTW, EMMC is the acronym for Embedded Multi Media Card.)
Also, I used my 8 GB CM7 SD card to install Succulent's ParanoidAndroid ROM - wiped it and set up the partitions with MiniTool and installed the ROM and GAPPS. It runs really well. I installed all my apps from another CM10 SD card by backing them up, with data, with Titanium Backup and then put the backup file on my desktop, switched cards in the tablet, moved the b/u file to the ParanoidAndroid card and then restored it with TT. Worked well. No lost apps or data.
I know what I'll be doing next time! Thanks for the tip.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote