View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
What are you trying to read online? It's an eink reader and not really designed to be a full-fledged browser. It's not meant to surf the web like you can on your computer or even your cell phone.

Dictionary on the website? Do you mean use the reader's built-in dictionary to use for something you're reading online? um...no.

I'm not sure where you got those ideas from but no. The browser is just a rudimentary thing so you can browse a library to borrow a book or buy from Kobobooks but not to surf the web that's for sure. At least not to my knowledge and why would you want to? It's eink and it would have to refresh.

I don't know about you but the refresh flash annoys me just looking at my local library site to find a book. I wouldn't want to try it on anything else.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote