View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
My refurbished 350 from Morgan Computers (in the UK) is blue, unfortunately they only have silver and pink ones in stock now. Seems daft but whenever I use it one of the things I really like about it is the blue case, makes a change from the usual silver/grey/black while still being dark. And sitting in the official Sony cover which is blue/black, it looks terrific.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 11-17-2012 at 08:48 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote