View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I handle it by not planning my reading at all. I tend to "wing it." When I finish a book. I poke around a bit looking for some ideas... which usually results in me buying a book and immediately reading it. Other than a few irresistible bargains I might come across, I don't really have a formal TBR list of any kind. I used to, but I got tired of feeling guilty about ignoring it, or skipping entries, and generally just letting it get all impossibly big, unwieldy and rather pointless—so I stopped. Now I'm a hippy-type, free-range, listless reader.
I wing it too! I hate planning. If there's pressure involved, it stops being fun.

I do put books that sound interesting to me on my Goodreads list so I can remember them, though. But I never plan!
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote