View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #22
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Battery great !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahintz View Post
@sirmaru - with leaving WiFi on all the time, how long is the battery lasting?
My last full charge was on Oct 6. I have only expended about 12% with WiFi on all the time after 3 days of use. I also leave my PW light at level 22 almost all the time. In a pitch dark room I have to drop it to level 8.

I find, when I close my PW, the Fire is right at the proper page without any sync button being pressed on either device.

However, when I finish reading in the Fire, I must press the sync button there to get the last page read to the PW. I also notice all bookmarks go from the PW to the Fire without any action on my part. The bookmarks are not sent from the Fire to the PW.

I am hoping my Fire HD 32 Gb due Oct 25 will sync the same way as the Paperwhite.
As with my 2 other Kindles, I will wait to do a full charge when I see the 15% indicator flash on the PW. There is no need to charge prior to the signal.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-09-2012 at 07:10 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote