View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #62
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post
I guess In the future I will just need to make a completely new account with new credit card information. I still don't get re access to my digital content, however, which is painful.
Why would you do this? Why?!?

They have repeatedly stated to you because one of your accounts was closed (presumably by them for abuse of policy) then all related accounts will be closed. This means you have had more than one. Opening a new one will result in the same thing happening. It will be closed!! They've told you NOT to do this. Why is this not getting through to you?

If they shut you down once & told you not to open a new account, yet clearly you've done so, multiple times, maybe that's why they're saying too bad, so sad, it's over & done with. If they shut you down once then you needed to resolve that not just keep opening new accounts. Doing so is most definately a violation. It works the same way with eBay. When they ban you under ID 123, it doesn't mean you're ok to open ID 456. That is a related account & a violation in and of itself. Why you're not getting this is beyond me.

Amazon may have made mistakes & closed some peoples accounts without cause but I do not believe that is the case 100% of the time. I'm quite sure that some have been closed for very good reasons. I'm also quite sure that we're not getting the full picture here.