View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
No, I didn't install the basic maps. I did have "Maps" installed before, which used to work fine, but with the Market app installed it now insists on logging me in which doesn't work and therefore Maps no longer works. (BTW, I've since uninstalled Market and GSF since they weren't useful, and Maps now works again without the login requirement.)
No, the basic Google apps. Usually when you root and try to get Market going there are several Google app files included (zip file). They're automatically installed along with Market. These would be the same files that are preloaded on a regular Android tablet (YouTube, Google Talk, GMail, Google Calendar, Google Books, etc.).
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote