View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #9
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falbe Publishing View Post
As for being a Bollywood fan, I can only say that the only 2 Indian films I've seen are Slumdog Millionaire and Jodhaa Akbar. [...]I hope your worries do not keep you from sampling my fiction.
Not at all. As long as the protagonist isn't called Shah Rukh Khan, I'm fine.

Technically, however, Slumdog Millionaire wasn't an Indian film. Or rather, it wasn't a 'Bollywood' film. I believe it was British (not to mention overrated...).

By the way, which of the Rys series would you say I should read first? Chronologically, the Rys Chronicles were written first...
afa is offline   Reply With Quote