View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 06:43 AM   #12
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
Wow, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Quick question or two, how can I specify the 8 scale option, and what does the -extent option to convert do, my version didn't have it but it may be old so I'll try again with a newer version, but thanks a lot for this, I really appriciate it.
Oh yeah, I forgot to update the scripts. Download the new version and you'll find an optimised version for the new Sony Reader (8 colors). Be sure to read the new description as I've changed some things.

The -extent option extends the image to a specified size with a white border, e.g. after resizing an image the size might be 526x760, but it will be extended with a white border to 570x760 so that every image has exactly the same size. If you don't do that the PDF might get screwed up.

EDIT: The 8 color palette was named wrong. Please download the new 4.1 version to get the Sony Reader script working.

Last edited by IceHand; 04-04-2008 at 11:07 AM.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote