View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 11:35 AM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
How difficult is it to run Skype on a PocketPC? Does it really work well? When you fly back to Frankfurt, you should definitely try out VOIP if you got a chance. Imagine how cool it'd be if you could call up all your friends and tell them that you are currently flying over the Atlantic
I'll definitely give it a try if someone can give me some hints how to install Skype! I have never tried Skype before, not even on my notebook.

I just received the Connexion receipt and attached it to this post (some sensitive data is x'ed out).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flynetreceipt.gif
Views:	1021
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	554  
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote