View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:06 AM   #4
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Congratulations Ripplinger,

you made a perfect choice! I love mine like crazy . And I do not miss all of those features mentioned. My first reader had all these fancy things like games, audio and SDslot and I almost never used them and up to now never missed them. The reading experience on a Sony is so awesome I am contemplating buying a second bigger one. But on the other hand this is just greediness as I am comfortably reading the XSfont and am thus lacking no screen space at all.

Which cover did you buy?
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote