View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #16
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Have you checked the spam folder in your email on the email server? Sometimes things get shuffled off there even when they are real. I check every so often and find it to be so sometimes.
I don't have a spam filter, and haven't gotten an email from them since April. And I'm still registered with a good email address and have been buying off and on since then. Since I used up my micropay.... no emails.

Just a word of warning when paying with Paypal (and I'm sure what ever credit card) CHECK THE TOTAL before hitting the final 'submit' button with this coupon.

I was expecting to spend about $29, but it came up as just over $70 when the paypal page pulled up. I know the coupon was entered correctly the first time, and the price didn't show different until I got into Paypal.

The second time it came up with the coupon price. And I re-checked Paypal afterwards to make sure. It was okay.

I've never seen it do that before.

But I almost screwed up.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote