View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #19
Tomsk
Womble
Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KFHDX8.9, Fujitsu S1300, Voyage, K7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Does anybody on the forum own a Fujitsu ScanSnap s1300? It seems to be a simpler version of the s1500 and takes only 10 pages at a time in the feeder. If the quality of the scans and the time taken is similar, it might be worth saving the 200 euros difference in price.
I recently purchased one.

I can't compare it to an S1500, but it's a lot faster than my multifunction Canon (flatbed, no ADF). It took about 30 minutes to scan a 270 page (135 sheet) A5 sized (approx 6"x 8") full colour manual on it's default settings.

I was about to purchase the Plustek AD450, but decided to get the S1300 because spare parts seemed to be more freely available.

Bear in mind that the S1500 comes with Adobe Acrobat, which on it's own (in the UK) costs ~£300!
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote