View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:39 AM   #14
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
I must say, cover #5 is the one I'd look to pick up - mostly because the title text can take up a reasonable area on the top zone, where's with the dropped-V's you end up with a very large amount of 'empty space' between the lettering and the main character on the cover.

I'd try take what you've done with #5, highlight the main character a bit more to bring him out, drop-shadow the title text... and see what it looks like.

Don't you love it how we're forcing you to do all these crazy things
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote