View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #14
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmikov View Post
7" diagonal?

Don't get me wrong, that is actually my dream size - bigger then 6", but still portable enough to carry around.
But 7" diagonal with new form factor - tall and narrow - doesn't make sense to me. Only advantage wider landscape, but still not wide enough to display letter pdf half page.
It more closely matches the layout of mass-market paperbacks, which means most novel PDFs will be more comfortable to read on it. That's about the only advantage I can see.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote