Thread: Help, please.
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 07:04 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ka'at View Post
So, you're suggesting I remove all the libraries I have (I sort the books and fics into individual libraries based on subject) from their current location on my hard drive and put them in a new location. Then re-upload the libraries into Calibre from the new location?
NO. I never said LIBRARIES

I said SETTINGS.. reread the instructions. I suspect a Global corruption (EACH LIBRARY MAY HAVE 'PER-LIBRARY' settings inside the DB. But this appears to be a Calibre level issue, affecting all libraries. IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE, DON'T DO THIS. It won't cure your woes

This will lose the CONNECTION info (where) on the Library icon.
The instructions, just tell you how to reconstruct the linkage to the fully INTACT Library.
That step take 30 seconds per Library
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote