View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:39 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.moebius View Post
I just bought a Tolino Shine 3 and want to try the Clara HD firmware. Are there firmware image that I can flash on an SD card? I will be happy to share the experience in the forum :-)
You might want to ask this question on the Kobo Development forum as well. (Maybe you have.) I'm curious if it would work. Seems like it should since (I think) the hardware is the same.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote