Thread: Themes
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 05:19 PM   #6
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Thanks, you ar emost welcome to help with translations: Instructions are at: https://calibre-ebook.com/get-involved
Tweaking the translation did the trick. Now, the Theme Editing GUI is working fine. Thank you for the tip!

Now that I know how translating works, I'll keep helping translate other sections.

Just one last comment...

I've noticed a particular behavior: when I launch the Editor and go directly (whitout openning any file) to Theme settings, the "SpellError" rules do not apply to the live panel on the right. On the other hand, if a file is opened on the Editor, then the rules apply correctly. Is this because the dictionaries are not loaded before an actual file is opened?
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote