View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 07:42 PM   #5
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Hmm I will see if I can do that.

Re:temporarily changing Name and password on the account. The only thing I see for Name on login, is your E-mail address. I do Not want to un-link my e-mail from my account, and AFAIK you cant add extra e-mails for log on purposes.

EDIT: Hmm I wonder if I can somehow do copy/paste at the amazon logon screen on my Kindle Keyboard. Will have to check that out too.
Good point, I forgot it is tied to your email. I just log on to amazon automatically, so that’s why I forgot. Can amazon customer service help you sign in to your K3 from their end perhaps?
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote