View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 01:22 AM   #910
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I was also wondering why you kept reading Samantha Chase's books when you didn't seem to like them too much. I'm glad the question was asked.

I'm trying hard to break myself of the need to read series in order, and I've been somewhat successful. I have certain plot tropes that I really dislike (as well as some that I love) so if I want to read a later book in a series but an earlier one has a trope I don't like, I've trained myself to skip it.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote