View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't typically use it to replace a cover image (I delete the existing cover image first), but I have witnessed some squirrelly behavior when used with existing covers in the past. I just never tracked down exactly what was happening.

I tend to use the InsertImageSVG plugin and just set the semantics manually for the cover image. But there's no reason why the built-in feature should not work correctly. I'll take a look at it when I get some time.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote