View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
David Kudler
Enthusiast
David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'David Kudler knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Bug: multiple "cover-image" tags

I love the Add Cover... tool. Nice, responsive cover — what's not to like? But it's got a bug that I find irritating.

When you use it to replace a cover image, it adds the properties="cover-image" property to the new image in the OPF manifest... but doesn't remove it from the old one.

This leads to epubcheck failure, and having to go back and find the old image and remove the property in the OPF file manually. Not a huge problem, but annoying.

I'm running Sigil 0.9.8 on a MacBook Pro running macOS 10.12.6, FWIW.

Other folks have run into this, right? I often have to replace the cover before uploading to KDP, since I don't want the full-scale image taking up valuable KB; and sometimes, with series, I'm simply dropping the new text (and cover) into the template file.

Last edited by David Kudler; 08-01-2017 at 03:40 PM.
David Kudler is offline   Reply With Quote