Thread: Thanks Koreader
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
Yes, I agree with you completely, except I didn't used nickel for a long time. As soon as I saw it (nickel I mean), I saw it is not for me. And started to look for something different.

Luckily I found koreader+KSM and this is a winner for me big time.

Not to mention how faster and better is development of koreader compared to nickel. And that we can ask for what we want/need in our ebook software. And not to forget, that we than actually receive what we asked for, unlike with nickel.
Totaly agreed!
boriar is online now   Reply With Quote