View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
ok, I've been patiently adding files in the library as needed - the problem is that there are some which are not in the "lib" or "qtplugins" in the media directory, as some are in the /mnt directory, and some other must be hidden as I only find them if I do a "search". Moreover, for some libraries it seems that older versions are required (e.g. a "libcui18n.so.44.1", instead of the more recent .2 ending, so that in order not to get an error message I had to copy libcui18n.so.44.1 into libcui18n.so.44, instead of the more recent file).

Still not working, though, but the latest error message I get is
Code:
Bus error

In case it is of use, I've uploaded the files in my "lib" directory here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19955182/lib.zip
(I removed the "qtplugins" directory as for some reason the programme could not find it)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote