View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #20
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Also on the list for the next discussion (part III), it was already suggested to include some new sections, like a book review corner, and a place for e-readers that don't have a dedicated forum.
Might I sugges that the "Book Recomendations" perhaps be renamed to Book Recos and Review rather than adding a review section. This one area should be good enough for both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Do you agree with all points 1-4? Do you think there is anything we're forgetting related to ambiguous forums?
Yes, I like it so far. I assume the current threads would just be moved and nothing would be lost. Would message links change?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote