View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
these seem to be good suggestions to me as well, and i am happy to see the ambiguity resolved. Content is possibly category that is the least intuitive to me (and i see i am not alone). perhaps we could rename it to something like "format info and conversion" ; it's good to have a forum about that but it's not clear that that is the one.

also, i've noticed that format questions tend to appear also in the specific device forums ; i know i have posted some questions to the eb1150, which would probably have been more appropriate in the "content" forum, because it seemed more pertinent (confusion...). perhaps we could add categories (like the genre ones) for specific format / devices to that forum.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote