View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I like where this is going. A few suggestions:

E-Books/Deals, Freebies, and Other Resources can probably be reduced to E-Books/Extras and Resources

I like the idea of a general category for current gear without a specific category (like PCs and laptops, iPods, etc)... perhaps E-books/General Hardware. This goes well with Kovid's idea of a SW category for conversions, and Jon's generic gear sections.

I'm all for Taylor's Book Reviews section... or at least a section that points us to existing reviews sites, with notes related to review and site quality.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote