View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
Honorable frahse, the bestselling Kindle has been the model sans 3G, iirc, and many people (such as myself) find even the WiFi function useless. I haven't turned it on since registration. Touchscreen is a design/navigation preference that is not universally shared, even outright disliked by many. Kudos to them if they release both, which means we can each have our cake. edit: typo
Indeed, my dear Otter.

==>> Cake GOOD!! <<==

I actually thought most people liked touch screen when they didn't have a mouse, a keyboard, and a very large monitor like I am at right now, but I have never seen any kind of survey. I assume you don't have WiFi available is the answer to your other point and then ...

Whoa! Are you hooked up to your computer through a cable? Is that how you roll?

That is amazing.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote