View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #20
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Granted, but the operation would seem to be the same since there is no touch. The processor on my 3G is more than fine, and the style is O.K. too except for "them there" buttons to drop a little into my vernacular.

For heaven's sake man, we are talking Kindles here, not bits of Apple fluff. I mean machines with practical vibes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I don't see any difference between the WiFi Tequilla with no touch and the current WiFi Kindle with 30 something buttons, but I am willing to listen to an explanation.
Maybe the case is thinner and smaller, maybe the buttons are rubber, who the heck knows. The fact is that it appears to be a slight update of the kindle with buttons.(ie: new processor)

Some people like new asthetics. Maybe thats all it takes.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote