View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I would be astounded if at least all the custom apps developed for the original Nook don't get updated and ported over. I've been in a bit of a Nook bubble this past month, so maybe my perspective is exaggerated, but it looks like the STR is going to be considerably more successful than the original, or at least have a bigger release. Together with the considerable talent focused on the Nook Color, at least some of the buzz should translate into dev interest.

Custom ROMs are a long shot, but we should at least see a few more tweaks and apps for this reader than its predecessor.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote