View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 05:11 PM   #6
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post
Wow, this is an amazing thread! Thanks for aggregating.

I haven’t had Stark Library for long but it works fine in my Libby and the 20 checkouts / 30 holds limit is extremely generous. I keep tapping out my local library cards that only have 10 holds per card.
I'm looking around the Stark Library, and it looks like they are using bibliocommons.com rather than Overdrive.

I don't usually use libraries, so I could be wrong about this--maybe bibliocommons is actually tied to Overdrive, somehow? If it's not, though, it may be worth mentioning for those who have a Kobo reader and were hoping to access books borrowed from there on their Kobos without downloading and loading through ADE.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote