View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #27
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I like that action! It's the only visible way we have of showing our displeasure at publishers.
Actually someone brought up the idea the other day of making a list of books they will never buy because of such.

You actually *could* do that at Amazon, too, speaking of which. '

'Books I will never buy because of ebook delays' by a Reader, like lists of favorite architecture books, or books you hate etc. that you see on there.

I've tagged a bunch 'blacklist'.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote