View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 08:20 PM   #12
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Can someone walk me through how to recommend a title through the libby website. I don't see a "notify me" icon anywhere, and I don't see how to setup a "notify me" smart tag....
Click the little bell and if/when one of your libraries purchases the book you will be notified (either by email or push notification from the app depending on your settings). ETA: the Notify me and bell (see attached) appear below the picture of the cover if you are using the Libby website. I haven't set the app up yet so can't say how it looks there.

Note that expressing interest in a title does not put the title automatically on hold for you the way recommendations in Overdrive did. If/when you are notified you will have to manually place the title on hold.

If you have multiple libraries registered you will only receive a notification when the first library (whichever one that may be) buys the title. You will not be notified for each of the libraries registered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-04 201835.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	200791  

Last edited by library addict; 04-04-2023 at 08:23 PM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote