View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #9
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You can always dock the widget, zoom it appropriately, and then undock it again. I verified (on my single monitor setup) that it will retain its zoom factor after you undock it.
Along with Turtle91, I always have my Preview undocked.

I had no idea Preview was even effected by the Zoom slider. I just thought they worked for Code View + Book View only.

Maybe 3 sets of Zoom Sliders could also be added in the Edit > Preferences > Appearances > Menus tab?
  • Main Menu Icon Size
  • Zoom Levels
    • Book View
    • Code View
    • Preview

(The tab would probably need a slight rename from "Menus" into "Zoom" or "Text/Icon Scaling" or [something else].)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklizard1 View Post
Thank all of you very much! You have solved the problem. It was in fact the little zoom slider which everyone mentioned. I had never noticed it before so I must have disturbed it unknowingly while clicking around. Thanks again!
Yeah, that little slider in the corner is hard to see. And you wouldn't notice anything amiss, especially if you didn't know what it stands for.

You may have also accidentally pressed:

Zoom In: Ctrl + =
Zoom Out: Ctrl + -

while working on a book.

You could always:

Zoom Reset: Ctrl + 0

to set the zoom back to 100%.

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 09-15-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote