View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:04 AM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
One of the reasons I never noticed it was that it seems that it only works if the PP is docked. If you have it on it's own monitor (undocked) then when you click on the zoom slider, it reverts to controlling the CV window.
You can always dock the widget, zoom it appropriately, and then undock it again. I verified (on my single monitor setup) that it will retain its zoom factor after you undock it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote