View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #47
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by parubel View Post
i think someone asked, but i can't seem to find a satisfying answer: does using the debian or android consume more power? what's important is if it uses the battery when reading, wifi off. cool work here guys!
Wifi is the most power hungry. With wifi on my Kobo Touch works only a few hours whatever you do. It has 1000 mAh battery. I think Aura HD has bigger capacity.

With wifi off and only reading it takes about 10-20% of the battery to read the whole book. So I think it is not bad.

Reading books means no CPU usage and infrequent screen refreshes. If you want to play chess all the time you may expect 2 days working.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote