View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 04:35 PM   #9
Sonofrobot
Connoisseur
Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Forma
So I finally got it today! Loving it so far.
Do any of you use Moon+ Reader as your main Reader? If so, I was wondering if there is anyway to integrate the Moon+ Library into the library on the main screen. I hope that makes sense.

Edit: after using Moon Reader for a bit, the page refresh seems pretty low. Is that something I can change in Moon Reader?

Last edited by Sonofrobot; 08-30-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Sonofrobot is offline   Reply With Quote