View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
I use the "Remove spacing between paragraphs" with "Indent size = 0em" in conjunction with "Insert blank line" because I like all of my books to have a full line blank between paragraphs with no indent.

This works nearly perfectly, but with one small annoyance, it always puts the blank line in with size=0.5em, so I have to do a 2 step conversion where I go from whatever format I have as a source to .HTMLZ, then edit the html file to change the margin-top and margin-bottom for the .calibre# class, then convert from .HTMLZ back to .mobi.

Would it be possible to add a "Blank line size" option box on the "Look & Feel" page similar to the one for Indent size so this could be specified by the user and done in one step?

Many thanks
The REAL Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i agree, i'd like that same feature. both an indent setting and a paragraph space setting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
In next release.
this really is a great addition!! as also is the new 'save the original file' feature.

...and thanks for your development of calibre and your continued development of it as a n open source project.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote