View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #59
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
issybird, can put in a last gasp change? Since there has not been much enthusiasm for my nomination, I'd like to withdraw it and use that vote to put in a third for The Perfect Horse. I'd like to see that get up for the vote.
Thanks--I think this is a fascinating story. Years ago, there was a lovely Disney movie about the rescue of the Lipizzaners from the Nazis, called Miracle of the White Stallions, and I've always wanted to know more about them, especially since my favorite Mary Stewart book, Airs Above the Ground, features a Lipizzaner.

Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote