View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
My knowledge of HTML extends ONLY to this explanation...

about the TOC.

Ths is what I did:

1.) Select the TOC that you've already created.
2.) Then open HTML Fragment Editor.
3.) What you selected will be in that Editor's window.

Look at this - this is what the code looks like AFTER I got rid of the overhanging lines:

---------------------------------

</DIV>
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;
<A href="#uBmk_586292">PROLOGUE

----------------------------------

See that word "left"? Before I changed that word to "left," it read "justify." Remove that word "justify" and replace with the word "left"

The next thing is this: on that exact same line that you just replaced "justify" with "left," you find this: &nbsp;

That -- &nbsp; -- was NOT THERE. Here's how you ADD that: hold down the ctrl key and press the space bar. That will add this: &nbsp;

Then, Click on the button that has "APPLY"

-----------------------------------------------

That's all I did, except I did it for the entire 135 chapters. This was my first time I did this; it's also - so far - the only time I've EVER done anything with HTML.

Remember: Anis9000 showed me how to do this. I AM COMPLETELY IGNORANT ABOUT HTML.

Before you do ANYTHING, make a BACKUP OF YOUR FILE AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-09-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote