View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
C.J. Cherryh (She's at least stopped by and made some posts; I'm not sure what a "mobileread author" is.)

Several authors in the "Writer's Corner" forum; I'm not going to try to list every author who's made a "my ebook is available at Amazon" post. Also, several authors have stopped into the "Free/Bargains" forum to point out when their books are available or on sale.
I would say any author that "contributes" here more than a "Come buy my book or come get my book for free message."

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote